If you have not watched this new Disney short film, this is a must-see. Of course, the Chip ‘n’ Dale song is such an earworm for Thais. This short film is already becoming popular in Thailand as it presents the country in a good light. I asked my Thai students to watch it without turning on CC this week. Perhaps you should try also.
Thai sentences from the short movie:
- ขอบคุณ/khob-khun/Thank you
- ข้าวผัด/khao-pad/fried rice
- ขอโทษ/Kaw-thod/I’m sorry.
- นี่ที่ของชั้น/tii-nii khong chan/This is my spot.
- มีปัญหาเหรอ/ mee pan-haa reu/ Do you have any problem? (Note: this is a Thai phrase that is used when someone wants to start a fight.)
- สวัสดี/ sa-wat-dee/ Hello
- ไม่เป็นไร /mai-pen-rai/ That’s alright. Never mind.