Let’s see if you are ready to start learning Thai. I try to simplify this lesson as much as possible. Comment will be much appreciated. Enjoy.
- First Trial Lesson Click at the worksheet and it should take you directly to the pdf file. This worksheet aims to teach you to start a conversation in Thai.
- Titcha’s Thai Alphabets list
- Workbook for Thai Tone Rules
- Thai Reading Book Maanii Reader Book 1 I prefer the actual book since it also provides a reading exercise after each chapter. I recommend printing this file and use it with the Maanii Reader from NIU site.
- Maanii Reader on the web from Northern Illinois University
- Thai Language Textbook from Commission of Higher Education of Thailand. The first lesson might not work but the rest of the book seems to work fine.
Photo Credit: mthai.com